- Research market and product trends.
- Propose directions and ideas to help develop and diversify product categories.
- Idea generation and concept development for both internal requirements and external customer consideration.
- Generate presentation materials to communicate ideas.
- Follow-up designs through to production working with all parties of the product development cycle.
- Degree or Diploma in Industrial / Product Design.
- 1-3 year’s relevant experience/ fresh graduate may also be considered.
- Innovative and creative design approach, combined with maturity and sensitivity to design appropriately within brand and commercial considerations.
- Good sketch, presentation and communication skills.
- Software knowledge of Rhino, KeyShot, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Work within a team as well as independently with self-motivation.