- Manage and improve operation workflow, processes and resources, to ensure work effectiveness and efficiency related to chemicals matters and in the laboratory
- Manage and operate the CNAS accredited chemical lab located in Dongguan China, including improving operational workflow and managing resources
- Develop and implement new testing method and regulatory requirements
- Maintain and improve the chemical data base systems, according to chemicals requirements such as REACH SVHCs and SCIP, CHCC, etc. and customers’ requirements, etc.
- Work closed with IQC team in Mainland China for material / component suppliers’ approval/ control, including performing onsite audit, document check and follow-up for non-compliance issues.
- Prepare and review declaration letters against the regulatory requirements, before passing to suppliers for signback.
- Review customers’ test protocols and support Marketing Team on customers’ request, take lead for implementation at materials and components and finished products
- Gather the customers' data and feedback from website and monitor the progress and improvement from the team
- Degree in Applied Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry or related disciplines
- 10 years’ experience in chemical lab or related areas with at least 5 years at supervisor level
- Experience in analytical instruments such as ICP-OES, XRF, GC/MS, LC/MS etc
- Experience with CNAS, ISO/IEC17025 laboratory quality management system
- In-depth knowledge of test method validation or verification
- Familiar with the International toys safety and chemical requirements for consumer products, including REACH SVHCs and SCIP, CA Prop 65, CHCC, etc.
- Good interpersonal skills, strong leadership and management skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, fluent Mandarin
- Willing to travel to Dongguan factory frequently, as closed cooperation with China teams
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.