- Manage the CNAS accredited chemical lab;
- Manage and improve operation workflow, processes and resources, ensure work effectiveness and efficiency in the lab;
- Develop and implement new testing method and regulatory requirements;
- Maintain and improve the chemical data base system;
- Provide technical advice on new test capability development.
- Degree in Applied Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry or related disciplines;
- 10 years’ experience in chemical lab or related areas with at least 5 years at supervisor level;
- Familiar with the International toys safety requirement;
- Experience in analytical instruments such as GCMS, LCMS etc;
- Experience with CNAS, ISO17025 quality management system;
- Familiar with the requirements of REACH, SVHC, CHCC, California Props 65 etc;
- In-depth knowledge of method validation or verification;
- Good interpersonal skills, strong leadership and management skills;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, fluent Mandarin is also required.