- Drive end to end products’ life cycles starting from market/competitive research, to product concept & design, then through production and follow up;
- Understand the needs and opportunities of our China and APAC markets at brick-and-mortar and online channels via market and competitive analysis;
- Draw on our arsenal of products for North American and European markets and also adopt to suit China and APAC markets;
- Leverage on China/HK design resources to develop new products from scratch so as to meet the unique market needs;
- Work closely with stakeholders including but not limited to Sales & Marketing, design team in China/HK and joint-brand partners.
- Diploma graduate or above in Product Design or related subjects;
- Solid experience in toys design industry especially on market/competitive analysis and product planning;
- Strong APAC (esp. China) market knowledge is required;
- Experience in electronic toys design and familiar with model making process and product design (with game design experience is preferred);
- Well knowhow on toys market and child developmental benefits;
- Good understanding on materials, printing and manufacturing flow;
- Good market analysis and communication skills;
- Occasional travel to our Shenzhen office and Dongguan plant;
- Less experience will be considered as Chief Product Designer.