VTech Telecommunications Limited is a global design and manufacturer of a broad range of communicational devices. To enhance our hardware development and software integration we are looking to recruit a Chief UX Designer to help evolve, coordinate and implement the user interface experience across the different business units and disciplines.
- Recruit/ Work with current UX designers to build and lead a centralised UX team.
- Innovate and standardise interface platforms for enhanced user experience and broad integration.
- Liaise with middle and upper leadership connecting UX to the wider business organisation.
- Work with all areas of product development to help establish and implement a user-centred design process.
- Analyse customer and competitor feedback in conjunction with researching user interface trends for continued improvement and adaptation.
- Degree holder or above in relevant discipline.
- At least 7 years’ UX design and development experience in the electronic product industry across a broad range of devices.
- Experience with managing a UX design team.
- Knowledge of industry tools such as Figma/ Zeplin as well more general graphic, processing and presentation software.
- Independent, well-organized, detail-minded, pro-active team player with strong communication and problem solving skills.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English (Cantonese/ Mandarin an advantage).
We offer an attractive remuneration package including 5-day work, flexible work hours and other benefits to the right candidates. Interested parties please forward full resume together with portfolio and expected salary to apply.
For more information about us, please visit our website at: www.vtech.com
All applications will be used for the purpose of recruitment only. Applicants not invited for an interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. We will retain the applications for a maximum period of six months and may refer them to suitable openings within our Group.