- Responsible for planning of yearly product road map;
- Develop new preschool and youth electronic toys product ideas for western market;
- Manage a team of 3-4 designers and manager on new product or product line ideas;
- Generate product requirement and work closely with engineering teams for product concept implementation;
- Review and control the product line design quality and maintain line look;
- Review market feedback and recommend improvements on product design;
- Lead ad hoc projects as assigned.
- University graduate or seasoned product design professional;
- Minimum 10 years experience in new product development field of toy or consumer electronics products;
- Creative thinker with agility and ability to perform under time pressure;
- Competent leader with strong sense of ownership;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with various levels of management;
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Chinese. Mandarin is preferred;
- Keep abreast of the latest market trend in western toys and consumer electronic products;
- Excellent sagacity of product design and product presentation focused on western markets;
- Occasional travel may be required (US, EU and Mainland China).