- Report to the Group CFO and lead the financial planning and analysis processes for the global business of a Business Unit;
- Manage financial and accounting functions including statutory and financial report, budgeting, forecasting and auditing;
- Develop and review monthly/quarterly/annual management reports on business performance, leading indicators and key metrics; highlight key findings and provide recommendation to improve business performance;
- Work closely with major stakeholders including the Head of Business Unit and responsible persons of each country/department/function to prepare and manage budgets and identify cost savings opportunities;
- Partner with operation teams to drive efficiency and ongoing process improvement in day-to-day operations;
- Conduct and manage due diligence review in respect of acquisitions and assist in relevant negotiations.
- University graduate in Accounting, Finance, Business or other related disciplines;
- Qualified Accountant with at least 10 years of financial planning and analysis experience in Hong Kong listed companies, preferably gained in multinational industrial companies with Big 4 experience;
- Solid knowledge in IFRS accounting standards and taxation is required;
- Strong in leadership, proactive with good problem solving and communication skills;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese including Putonghua;
- Strong commitment, able to work independently and under pressure;
- Knowledge of Oracle system is an advantage.