- Create educational game concepts and UI for kids;
- Research and study of project related materials;
- Undertake detail works include game specification and content preparation;
- Collaborate with development teams in HK, China and overseas;
- Liaise with licensors on game design approval;
- Plan and control schedule and quality of deliverables.
- Degree holder in Design/Multimedia/Education or related subjects;
- 1-2 years relevant working experience in games/apps industry;
- Familiar with various types of games, with experience on educational game design and understanding on children’s behavior is preferable;
- Logical thinking with strong passion for quality;
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- Proficiency in MS Office application (Word, Excel & PowerPoint);
- Knowledge of music and audio editing software would be an advantage;
- Good command of written & spoken English, fluent in Putonghua;
- Weekly travel to Shenzhen is required;
- Fresh graduate will be considered with excellent portfolio.