The Head of Logistics is responsible for the global supply chain and logistic network management of the Group to support the on-time and cost-effective delivery of the Group’s products to our worldwide customers.
- Develop supply chain management strategies and logistic processes for warehousing and transportation across manufacturing sites and all overseas offices globally, including all transportation modes, warehouse locations and capacity utilization;
- Take ownership of and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) of in-house logistic processes and 3PL service providers including but not limited to safety, quality, on-time delivery and cost;
- Manage contracts for warehouses with 3PL and all types of freight and logistics with shipping carriers / freight forwarders globally and in the respective local countries;
- Manage and lead the supply chain teams in Hong Kong Headquarters, manufacturing sites and overseas offices to ensure that the logistic operations of the Group could be implemented efficiently and effectively;
- Deal with logistics issues in collaboration with sales departments to meet the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers on products delivery;
- Standardize and supervise the global supply chain processes with continuous improvement following the industry best practice.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Freight Forwarding / Logistics / Shipping industry with at least 5 years of proven experience as Global / Regional Director of supply chain management or similar capacity in global / multinational organization;
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Business or related discipline; preferably with Master degree in Supply Chain Management or MBA;
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Mandarin;
- Demonstrate experience in setting up and managing a global network of warehouse and transportation (all modes) for global / multinational organization;
- Expertise in warehouse, logistics and supply chain management for global / multinational companies;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, with effective cross-functional and cross-cultural communication skills along with strong negotiation and leadership skills to drive improvements, make decisions, influence others and seek consensus;
- Willing to travel domestically and internationally;
- Broad-based experience in a manufacturing environment is a plus.