- Specialize in the area of employee wellness programs including but not limited to owner of Staff Association budget and sports events coordination;
- Responsible for full employee life cycle from recruitment and selection, on-boarding, employee engagement and development to off-boarding by BU level;
- Engage with hiring managers for right fit hiring based on right selection criteria;
- Compile HR analytical reports on a regular basis for management review;
- Formulate HR policies and procedures to ensure compliance;
- Collaborate with relevant teams for any HR projects as assigned to enhance operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related discipline;
- Solid experience in planning and organizing employee wellness programs;
- Proactive, energetic and able to perform multi-task in a fast-paced environment;
- Self-driven, meticulous, well-organized, good team player with strong desire for team achievement;
- Problem solver with analytical and growth mindset;
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills;
- Immediate available is preferred.