- Specialize in the area of CSR and employee engagement activities, including application of 'Caring Company' and related awards;
- Responsible for full employee life cycle from recruitment and selection, on-boarding, employee engagement to off-boarding by BU level;
- Engage with hiring managers for right-fit hiring based on right selection criteria;
- Compile HR analytical reports on a regular basis for management review;
- Collaborate with relevant teams for any HR projects as assigned to enhance operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Bachelor degree holder in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing or related discipline;
- Solid experience in planning and organizing community caring programs with 'Caring Company' background preferable;
- Self-driven, meticulous, well-organized, good team player with strong desire for team achievement;
- Be passionate about engagement events and with growth mindset;
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent command of Chinese and English, able to speak Putonghua;
- Immediate available is preferred.