- Interact with Product Management, R&D, Sales, and Creative teams regularly to understand and communicate the product requirements, the key differentiators, and the user benefits;
- Capable to prepare and write up all the marketing contents to illustrate the benefit of the products for the target market;
- Capable to prepare the go-to-market plan and develop the corresponding marketing campaign via multiple marketing vehicles not limited to on and offline marketing;
- Manage all information and product description on website or any promotional channels; and
- Implement and coordinate with team members in Copywriting, Video Production projects, and Scriptwriting.
Social Media Marketing:
- Assist with Social Media Marketing content that supports Marketing and Customer Support initiatives, increases brand equity and online awareness;
- Assist the team to deliver timely and consistent content for publication;
- Work with the Marketing team to monitor all social media marketing channels daily to help to identify, interpret, and capitalize on social media trends;
- Assist with postings and provide graphic design for Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, and other emerging social media platforms;
- Work with the team to increase customer engagement through Social Media Marketing activities and strategies;
- Support Marketing Research efforts to determine Social Media opportunities and competitiveness; and
- Work with the Marketing team to ensure tight integration of all social media programs and initiatives.
- Support the Marketing team’s project plans and operational elements through implementation;
- Gather relevant inputs from stakeholders and timeline for production of marketing messages and materials;
- Assist with obtaining stakeholder review and approval of VTech marketing materials: manuals, collateral, online, advertising, etc.
- Assist with and the coordination and preparation of Tradeshows with both internal and external partners, including global stakeholders;
- Manage/archive files on marketing department server; and
- Reconcile invoices and expenses to budget and secure approvals and signatures where appropriate.
- Bachelor Degree holder or above in Communications, Marketing or other related discipline;
- Minimum 3 years of progressively responsible experience in Marketing; or any combination of experience and education that provides the necessary skills, knowledge, and ability to perform assigned tasks;
- Proven abilities in managing multiple projects in a dynamic and fast-changing environment and across global time zones with a flexible & can-do attitude;
- Possess a strong drive for the results, with a proven track record of delivering under tight deadlines;
- Able to creatively resolve issues, understanding constraints of business resources, budgets, and timelines, while remaining adaptable and flexible;
- Strong interpersonal skills in building and maintaining collaborative relationships with internal and external customers;
- Excellent English writing and speaking capability are essential;
- Solid experience with new product launches is preferred; and
- Exceptional communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills while working with all levels.