- Develop and implement the Supply Chain strategies that meet our customer and Business Units’ needs;
- Perform benchmarking, market trend analysis and pricing negotiation;
- Assess suppliers’ capabilities, capacity and technologies to match our quality and delivery requirements;
- Handle internal RFQ and provide input to determine quoted cost to the customer that is competitive;
- Supervise Sub-Business Unit purchasing teams at Hong Kong and Dongguan.
- Higher Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Purchasing/ Supply Chain Management/ Business Administration or equivalent;
- Minimum 8 years' experience in in electronic components, mechanical parts, with at least 4 years’ in purchasing managerial position;
- Experience with China Sourcing and supplier quality assessment;
- Good vendor sourcing, cost negotiation and communication skills, responsible and independent;
- Strong knowledge of Supply Chain Management and understand EMS industry;
- Good knowledge in SAP and MS office, including Words/ Excel/ PowerPoint;
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English;
- Willing to stay in our China, Dongguan factory 2 to 3 days per week.