- Support Admin & HR Department in multiple corporate projects including but not limited to major office renovation projects from inception to completion, etc;
- Liaise with internal and external project stakeholders to ensure smooth project implementation in line with cost and timeline;
- Monitor projects progress regularly and prepare status reports for senior management review;
- Responsible for the implementation and discharge of project to meet the specified requirements within the budget and time constraints;
- Perform any other staff engagement programs and HR duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Degree holder in Admin & Human Resources Management / Business Administration / Project and Facilities Management or related disciplines;
- At least 8 years’ solid working experience in Administration & HR / Project & Facilities Management is highly preferred;
- Strong project management skills with excellent communication and coordination skills;
- Self-driven, logical, active listener, meticulous, well-organized, good team player and able to work under pressure;
- Figures sensitive, problem solver with analytical and growth mindset;
- Proficient in MS Office application, especially in Excel functions of vlookup and Pivot Table;
- Possess a minimum of 5 passes in HKCEE or 5 HKDSE subjects with at least Level 2 or equivalent, including English, Chinese and Mathematics.