- Understands and anticipates our customers' needs in order to author and maintain easy-to-follow, closed-loop help content that includes videos, instructions, troubleshooting, FAQs, and conceptual information;
- Constantly monitors project development progress and reflect it periodically and statistically;
- Work closely with Marketing, Project, Design, R&D, Compliance and other teams to develop technical and feature contents for new and current products;
- Supports the localization process for Help contents and product manuals.
- Communications, Technical Writing, English, Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline required;
- 3-5 years' experience as technical writer or web developer preferred;
- Good English writing & editing, and communication skills;
- Experienced in managing and prioritizing multiple projects and tasks simultaneously;
- Comfortable with editing others as well as receiving feedback while working in lean and fast-paced environment;
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, including Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Dreamweaver;
- Strong interest in consumer electronics, mother & childcare products, and wireless home monitoring;
- Self-motivated, analytical, passionate in helping people find solutions, detail-oriented, and good team player.
- We are an equal opportunity team. If you are good at what you do, we welcome you to apply.