- Responsible for overseeing all the quality assurance programs to maintain the product quality in compliance with quality standard and requirement, and customer satisfaction;
- Drive change to enhance the company capability to proactively identify product risks;
- Analyze and improve the current workflow to implement and sustain an efficient quality management system;
- Formulate product reliability testing plan;
- Lead a team of quality engineers to work on quality failure analysis and the implementation of corrective and preventive actions to eliminate quality defects.
- Degree in Engineering or related disciplines;
- Solid experience in quality assurance in sizable electronics consumer product or electronic toys industry, with at least 5 years at managerial level;
- A good technical knowledge of electronic consumer products;
- Good interpersonal skills, strong leadership and management skills;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, fluent Putonghua is also required.