In the software research and development team, our mission is to empower content interaction and creation using speech, audio, and computer vision related technologies. We are looking for top talents to work on these technologies, and integrate them into VTech’s various telephony and baby monitor products.
- Responsible for research and development on cutting-edge R&D projects in audio processing and edge computing.
- Develop both deep learning based and traditional models or proof of concept algorithms for various telephony and monitoring product
- Optimize existing algorithm and multimedia processing techniques for embedded device
- Work closely with production teams and colleagues to drive innovative ideas to expand the product portfolio.
- Bachelor degree holder or above in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years experiences in system architecture design or software development on embedded linux operating systems
- Proficient in C/C++, Python and Linux environment.
- Proficient in at least one deep learning framework Tensorflow/ Pytorch/ Caffe/ MXNet, etc.
- Experience and knowledge with deep neural networks, recurrent neural networks, LSTMs, and etc.
- Self-motivated to learn about new technologies and ownership of development projects and related support issues
- Experience and knowledge in one or more of the following areas a plus:
- Implementation of algorithm/ deep learning model on embedded platforms
- Linux device driver
- iOS / Android platforms
- Fluent in English and Chinese (Both Cantonese and Mandarin) with good communication skills
- More experiences will be considered as Senior Software Engineer