- Software development on System firmware, ranging from Operating System, Device Driver, and Middleware interface;
- Conduct research on emerging technologies for educational products;
- Develop software tools for project development, testing, and production;
- Liaise with vendors and manage outsourced projects.
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering/System & Software Engineering/Computer Science;
- 2 years of relevant experience in embedded Linux system and proprietary system development;
- Strong C/C++ programming language and basic hardware knowledge;
- Experience in 8-bit/16-bit MCU assembly programming will be advantageous;
- Knowledge of one or more of the following areas will be advantageous:
- Image processing
- Audio and Video technologies
- WiFi (802.11b/g/n)
- USB 2.0;
- Good command of written & spoken English and Chinese including Mandarin;
- Occasional travel to China is required.