We are expanding our research and development team in Hong Kong to research, develop, enhance and implement our innovative solutions for multiple industry/sector leaders. We are looking for a proactive and energetic candidate to join our R&D team. Since we are introducing a series of disruptive products to the market, we offer a unique opportunity for our colleagues to grow with us quickly and explore multiple disciplines in addition to cloud software development.
The successful candidate is responsible to build a cloud architecture for the IoT products and to lead a software development team for software design and implementation. The incumbent of this role will deliver a scalable, innovative, high available software to support IoT applications, collaboration in line with the business strategy.
- To formulate a cloud computing platform strategy for IoT products.
- To Evaluate and recommend cloud platform and solution to support the delivery of infrastructure strategy, support new business and systems initiatives, improve the scalability, performance, cost-effectiveness & efficiency of the infrastructure, communication, and architecture; manage technology life-cycle.
- To develop the software solution for the IoT products.
- To liaises with the information security team to ensure security, reliability integrity and robustness of solution design.
- To lead a software development team to support different IoT projects, such as video, thermostat and sensor products etc.
- To provide APP design, implementation and launch.
- To provide updates related to cloud infrastructure and platform technology
Master or Bachelor degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
Deep and hands-on experience on IoT product design and implementation, including cloud integration, APPs and firmware implementation.
Hands-on experience in video streaming APPs is an advantage.
Experience with AWS WebRTC is an advantage
Proficient in both verbal and written English & Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills with the ability to communicate in both verbal and written English and Chinese
Leadership and people management skills will be advantageous. Ability to work independently and innovatively with good technical, analytical and problem-solving skill