- Research parent and baby related information, extracting relevant key findings from trusted sources
- Organize and produce user-centric, empathetic app content while staying on-brand
- Drive the overall app content strategy with a focus on parent and baby content
- Work with UXUI designers to design experiences that seamlessly weave educational content into motivational digital interactions
- Act as the internal expert on the intersection of various evidence based parenting contexts.
- Review content and product prototypes and make design recommendations.
- Degree holder in Psychology, Nurse or Early Childhood Education or related discipline
- Knowledge of UI/UX design is a plus
- Knowledge of Early Care and Education of Infants and Toddlers is a plus
- Proactive attitude, able to work independently, good communication and presentation skills
- Proficient computer skills, including MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, Chinese & Mandarin