- Assist in the planning and execution of various digital channels, including SEO/SEM, Google Ads, database marketing, email, and social media.
- Provide support in managing selling channels, such as our own store, Amazon, Walmart, etc., in global markets.
- Assist in coordinating advertising and marketing support, including influencer, social media, and other digital ads, to drive sales on these channels.
- Assist in gathering information and supporting the measurement and reporting of the performance of digital marketing campaigns against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with internal teams and external parties to support the planning and execution of website development projects.
- Work closely with IT and global marketing teams to optimize website content, architecture, and layouts.
- Contribute to or assist in any ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Degree or above in Digital Marketing or related disciplines.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in SEM, SEO, and website project management.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing, including data analysis, acquisition, and performance marketing.
- Passion for digital communication techniques and technologies.
- Solid knowledge of Google AdWords and Google Analytics.
- Experience in managing Amazon seller accounts or other channels would be advantageous.
- Knowledge in graphic design and website development would be a plus.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese, with strong interpersonal skills.
- Candidates with more experience will be considered for the role of Digital Marketing Analyst.