- Oversee the scheduling, budgetary cost, coordination and implementation of products and services for assigned customer accounts
- Establish sustainable customer relationships, with the overall focus to ensure customer satisfaction and retention in order to generate growth for the business
- Ensure effective communications and successful execution of customer programs by cross-functional teams
- Lead project team & operations to meet internal & external stakeholder’s KPI targets
- Product quotation and cost control
- Leverage resources between projects
- Develop talents from the team
- University graduate in Business, Management, and/or Engineering discipline
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience in managing OEM/ODM projects in electronic manufacturing industries, and 2 years' solid experience in supervising position .
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, including Mandarin
- Well known of product development and manufacturing process flows
- Successful track records in growing business by meeting or exceeding internal & external stakeholders satisfaction.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, problem solving and presentation skill
- Willing to stay in Dongguan plant 3 days per week
- Candidates with less working experience will be considered as Senior Program Officer