- Oversee the scheduling, budgetary cost, coordination and implementation of products and services for assigned customer accounts;
- Establish sustainable customer relationships, with the overall focus to ensure customer satisfaction and retention in order to generate growth for the business;
- Ensure effective communications and successful execution of customer programs by cross-functional teams;
- Lead project team & operations to meet internal & external stakeholder’s KPI targets;
- Handle orders and related commercial issues with customers, including product quotation, cost control and payment;
- Leverage the resources between projects;
- Develop talents from the team.
- Degree or above in Business, Management and/or Engineering or equivalent;
- Minimum 5 years' working experience in OEM/ODM project management for electronic manufacturing industries;
- 2 years’ solid experience in supervising position;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, including Mandarin;
- Well known of product development and manufacturing process flows;
- Successful track records in growing business by meeting or exceeding internal & external stakeholder's satisfaction;
- Excellent listening, negotiation, problem solving and presentation skills;
- Occasional travel may be required;
- Candidates with less working experience will be considered as Assistant Program Manager or Senior Program Officer.