- Responsible for systems analysis & design for business applications;
- Support the team in programming & documentation;
- Perform user support, training;
- Perform ad hoc job-related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Higher Diploma or above in Computer Science, Computing, Information Technology or related disciplines;
- 1 years of programming and development experience;
- Good knowledge and some programming experience in PL/SQL;
- Willingness to learn about Business Processes;
- Solid understanding of software development lifecycle & methodology;
- Positive attitude, self-motivated, able to work under pressure and accept challenges;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Fresh graduates will also be considered.