- Systems analysis & design for business applications;
- Programming & documentation;
- User Support.
- Degree in Information Technology or related discipline;
- Minimum 2 years IT experience;
- Solid programming experience in PL/SQL;
- Proficiency in working with Relational Databases (Oracle preferred);
- Willingness to learn about Business Processes;
- Solid understanding of software development lifecycle & methodology;
- Positive attitude, self-motivated;
- Able to work under pressure and accept challenges;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese is preferred.