- To develop and test platform software running on embedded systems, either independently or as a leading role.
- To develop and support device drivers for peripherals, including but not limited to: NAND/eMMC based storage devices, CMOS sensors, G-sensors, wireless communication devices, etc.
- To work with the hardware department to write tools and test programs that support QA and production line to ensure their smooth operations.
- Degree of Bachelor or above in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or similar disciplines
- Knowledge in embedded RTOS for 16- and 32-bit micro-controllers
- 3 years of hands-on experience in development of hardware interface modules/device drivers in an embedded environment
- Skills in creating build environments for embedded system software and creating debugging environments with and without the use of ICE
- Preferably with hands-on experience with system programming on Android and Linux environments
- Well versed in C/C++ language
- Good analytical skills and work independently
- Able to work in a tight schedule with multiple simultaneous projects