New Four-Line AT&T Small Business System Delivers Affordable, Professional-Quality Telecommunications to Small Offices
Beaverton, Ore – Small offices with expanding needs can elevate their telecommunications with the new easy-to-use, four-line AT&T Small Business System from Advanced American Telephones, which manufactures AT&T-branded telephones under a license agreement with AT&T Intellectual Property. Auto attendant, music on hold and cordless accessory capability all come standard without the need for professional installation or a telecommunications provider to maintain the system.
Available at major office supply stores, the reliable four-line system's foundation is the MS2085 console which can be expanded to its maximum capacity of 4 lines by 16 stations by adding up to 15 MS2015 desksets through the existing office Ethernet. No additional wiring is needed beyond the standard phone lines that plug into the console. This capability differentiates the system from competitive offerings that require phone lines to be wired in at each desk. Each deskset can be further customized, based on individual preference, with the MS2025 cordless handset or TL7600 cordless headset for in-office mobility.
Businesses will save time and money with simple, out-of-the-box set up and user-friendly components. Robust functionality will improve productivity including:
- A 60-minute digital answering system with auto attendant on the console and dedicated mailboxes for each deskset, allowing employees to manage their own voicemail and out-of-office messages
- Full duplex speakerphone on corded sets for hands-free calling and up to five-party conference calls
- Large display screens to view contact lists, missed call logs and other information
"Business size, cost and installation requirements are no longer barriers to bringing a professional-quality phone system into a small office," said Matt Ramage, senior vice president of product management at Advanced American Telephones. "This user-friendly, technology-rich phone system has been designed for small offices, with built-in 'big business' features and the convenience of retail availability."
The MS2085 console station (US$149.95 MSRP), MS2015 deskset (US$99.95 MSRP) and MS2025 handset (US$79.99 MSRP) can deliver a five-station phone system for under US$600, less than most competitive offerings while delivering more features.
The AT&T Small Business System components are available in stores and online at Office Depot, Office Max and Staples as well as online at www.telephones.att.com. Each AT&T Small Business System component comes with a limited two-year warranty – and no added costs or activations are required to get started.
For more information on the new AT&T Small Business System and other AT&T small business and residential telephony products, please visit www.telephones.att.com.
Series Product Specifications
- Support for 16 phone stations
- Easy installation connecting through office network
- Caller ID and call waiting with storage for 99 entries
- Full duplex speakerphones
- Five-party conferencing
- Memory match and priority ringing
- Music for callers on hold
- Built-in intercom system
- Digital answering system (60 minutes of record time for console; 20 minutes for each deskset)
- Phonebook directory with space for 99 entries
- 32-number speed dial
- Limited two-year warranty
- Available at: Staples, Office Depot and Office Max
- List Price: MS2085 console Station is US$149.95 MSRP; MS2015 deskset is US$99.95 MSRP; MS2025 Handset is US$79.99 MSRP.
About Advanced American Telephones
Advanced American Telephones (AAT) designs, manufactures and distributes AT&T-branded telephone products in the United States and Canada under a brand license agreement with AT&T Intellectual Property II, L.P. AAT is owned by VTech Holdings Ltd. VTech is a widely recognized leader in corded and cordless telephones.
AT&T, the AT&T logo and all other AT&T-related marks shown herein are trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies and are used herein by permission. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. This press release is not issued by AT&T, AT&T and its affiliates assume no responsibility for the preparation, content or use of this announcement.