VTech Announces New, High-Tech Toys: MobiGo 2, InnoTab 2 and Unique-to-its Category InnoTab 2S
Chicago – Today VTech Electronics North America, LLC (www.vtechkids.com) announced that it will roll-out three exciting additions to its ever-expanding, high-quality platform toy line this Fall: NEW MobiGo® 2 Touch Learning System (MobiGo 2), NEW InnoTab® 2 Learning App Tablet (InnoTab 2) and NEW InnoTab® 2S Learning App Tablet (InnoTab 2S).
Built from the ground-up by experts with more than 30 years of experience in developing educational products designed for children, the new platform products put kids on the cutting edge of technology via multi-media learning devices that endlessly engage, entertain and educate. With hundreds of apps to download at VTech's Learning Lodge Navigator™, your child will have so much fun, they won't realize they are learning.
- MobiGo 2 is a multi-functional handheld touch learning system that comes equipped with two new ways to play: a NEW motion sensor and microphone for total game control
- InnoTab 2 gives kids their own touch-screen tablet, FREE onboard activities to get them started and features a new rotatable digital camera and video recorder to capture memories of all the fun they're having
- The unique-to-its category InnoTab 2S offers secure W-Fi capabilities so parents are never more than a couple of clicks away from new educational games for their kids
"For more than 30 years, VTech has been providing parents and their kids' with fun, educational toys that are on the forefront of technology," said Tom McClure, Director of Marketing for VTech Electronics North America. "We are excited to continue this tradition by expanding our offerings in the learning toy aisle with MobiGo 2, InnoTab 2 and InnoTab 2S with secure Wi-Fi downloads – all built for little hands and big imaginations."
MobiGo 2 – New Motion Control Play for On-the-Go Fun
MobiGo 2 is a multi-functional educational handheld system that allows kids ages 3-8 to enjoy on-the-go play and hone their creativity all while learning basic skills such as math, vocabulary, spelling, reading, logic, drawing and more.
Key Product Features
- Two NEW ways to play: MobiGo 2 comes equipped with a NEW motion sensor and microphone in addition to the touchscreen:
- The NEW motion sensor provides total game control, allowing kids to create action movements within games and programs while playing
- The NEW microphone provides different methods of game play. Blow into the microphone to move objects, blow off dust, or initiate other special effects. Or speak into it to give a command or trigger an action
- Pre-loaded with FREE games: MobiGo 2 also functions as an e-reader, photo album, photo viewer, art studio and coloring book, and comes pre-loaded with three great games that take advantage of the product's many features
- Numerous apps for download: The expanded onboard memory allows kids to store more fun. More than 80 other apps are available for download at the VTech Learning Lodge Navigator at www.VTechKids.com/Download
- QWERTY keyboard: The MobiGo 2 helps kids become familiar with a keyboard layout
MobiGo 2 will be available this summer at all major retailers and at www.VTechKids.com for a suggested retail price of US$59.99.
InnoTab 2 - Multi-Functional for Endless Entertainment
InnoTab 2 is a multi-media tablet with a 5" inch touch screen that keeps kids between the ages of 3 and 9 entertained and engaged while they learn. This sleek and durable toy comes equipped with tilt sensor, photo viewer, video player, MP3 music player, e-reader, art studio, microphone and more. Now kids can enjoy e-books, music, photos and videos on-the-go just like mom and dad!
Key Product Features
- Comes with FREE onboard activities: Receive built-in value with your InnoTab 2 purchase, including: one tilt sensor game, one augmented reality game, one e-book, art studio app, notes app, friends list, calendar and calculator to get started. Additional downloadable content is sold separately at VTech's Learning Lodge Navigator website: www.VTechKids.com/Download
- Expanded memory: With 2GB onboard memory and expandable SD card slot available to accommodate SD cards up to 32 GB, the InnoTab 2 will keep your child endlessly engaged
- Hundreds of apps for download: Kids can engage with their favorite licensed characters by downloading one of more than 200 apps, including games, e-books and much more that teach kids reading, logic and creativity; visit VTech's Learning Lodge Navigator for more information
- *NEW* Rotatable camera for memory capture: Features a new rotatable digital camera and video recorder that allows kids to capture memories of themselves or their friends
- Customizable: Enables kids (up to four users) to personalize the InnoTab 2 by creating their own user name and avatar, a voice greeting, typed greeting and photo wallpaper
InnoTab 2 will be available this fall at all major retailers and at www.VTechKids.com for a suggested retail price of US$79.99.
InnoTab 2S Learning App Tablet with Secure Wi-Fi Downloads
The InnoTab 2S Learning App Tablet with secure Wi-Fi downloads contains all the product features of the InnoTab 2, plus a secure wireless connection to VTech's Learning Lodge Navigator for easy and secure download of games, e-books, music and more.
Once users have downloaded a new app from the Learning Lodge Navigator, they can seamlessly sync the program to their InnoTab 2S wirelessly – no cord is needed – when they are in a Wi-Fi hotspot location.
The InnoTab 2S will be available this holiday season at Target, Wal-Mart, Toys R Us, all other major retailers and at www.VTechKids.com for a suggested retail price of US$99.99. More information coming soon!
VTech, the creator of the Electronic Learning Products (ELP) category and the award-winning V.Smile TV Learning System, is a world leader of age-appropriate learning toys. Since 1980, VTech has been developing high-quality, innovative educational products that enrich children's development, from birth to preteen, through fun and smart play.
VTech Electronics North America, LLC is based in Arlington Heights, Ill. VTech Electronics Ltd. is headquartered in Hong Kong with distribution throughout North America, Europe and Asia.