VTech MobiGo 2 and InnoTab 2 Now Available for Pre-Order
Chicago – Today, VTech Electronics North America, LLC (http://vtechkids.com/), announced MobiGo® 2 Touch Learning System (MobiGo 2) and InnoTab® 2 Learning App Tablet (InnoTab 2) are now available for pre-order at ToysRUs.com, Amazon.com, Target.com, Walmart.com and VTechKids.com.
MobiGo 2 is a multi-functional handheld touch learning system that comes equipped with two new ways to play: a NEW motion sensor and microphone for total game control valued at an everyday great price. The new InnoTab 2 gives kids their own touch-screen tablet with free on-board activities to get them started, and a new rotatable digital camera and video recorder. Both products connect to VTech's Learning Lodge Navigator™ so your child can choose from hundreds of apps to download, including new content from Brave, Madagascar 3 and Hello Kitty, for more fun and learning.
"VTech continues to stay at the forefront of technology, providing parents and their children with revolutionary, educational toys, like MobiGo 2 and InnoTab 2," said Tom McClure, Director of Marketing for VTech Electronics North America. "Through this pre-order offer, we’re excited to offer parents a chance to secure their child’s MobiGo 2 or InnoTab 2 before it’s officially on sale."
MobiGo 2 – New Motion Control Play for On-the-Go Fun
MobiGo 2 is a multi-functional educational handheld system that allows kids ages 3-8 to enjoy on-the-go play and hone their creativity all while learning basic skills such as math, vocabulary, spelling, reading, logic, drawing and more.
Key Product Features
- Two NEW ways to play: MobiGo 2 comes equipped with a NEW motion sensor and microphone in addition to the touchscreen:
- The new motion sensor provides total game control, allowing kids to create action movements within games and programs while playing
- The new microphone provides different methods of game play. Blow into the microphone to move objects, blow off dust, or initiate other special effects. Or speak into it to give a command or trigger an action
- Pre-loaded with FREE games: MobiGo 2 also functions as an e-reader, photo album, photo viewer, art studio and coloring book, and comes pre-loaded with three great games that take advantage of the product's many features
- Numerous apps for download: The expanded onboard memory allows kids to store more fun. More than 80 other apps are available for download at the VTech Learning Lodge Navigator at www.VTechKids.com/Download
- QWERTY keyboard: The MobiGo 2 helps kids become familiar with a keyboard layout
VTech's MobiGo 2 is available for pre-order now at ToysRUs.com, Amazon.com, Walmart.com and VTechKids.com for a suggested retail price of US$59.99.
The estimated shipping date for MobiGo 2 is July 23.
InnoTab 2 - Multi-Functional for Endless Entertainment
InnoTab 2 is a multi-media tablet with a 5" inch touch screen that keeps kids between the ages of 3 and 9 entertained and engaged while they learn. This sleek and durable toy comes equipped with tilt sensor, photo viewer, video player, MP3 music player, e-reader, art studio, microphone and more. Now equipped with more extendable memory, kids can enjoy e-books, music, photos and videos on-the-go just like mom and dad!
Key Product Features
- Comes with FREE on-board activities: Receive built-in value with your InnoTab 2 purchase, including: one tilt sensor game, one augmented reality game, one e-book, art studio app, notes app, friends list, calendar and calculator to get started. Additional downloadable content is sold separately at VTech's Learning Lodge Navigator website: www.VTechKids.com/download
- Expanded memory: With 2GB onboard memory and expandable SD card slot available to accommodate SD cards up to 32 GB, the InnoTab 2 will keep your child endlessly engaged
- Hundreds of apps for download: Kids can engage with their favorite licensed characters by downloading one of more than 200 apps, including games, e-books and much more that teach kids reading, logic and creativity from the Learning Lodge Navigator. Parents are able to follow their children's progress as they play software games through the unique Learning Lodge Navigator tracker; visit VTech's Learning Lodge Navigator for more information
- *NEW* Rotatable camera for memory capture: Features a new rotatable digital camera and video recorder that allows kids to capture memories of themselves or their friends
- Customizable: Enables kids (up to four users) to personalize the InnoTab 2 by creating their own user name and avatar, a voice greeting, typed greeting and photo wallpaper
VTech's InnoTab 2 is available for pre-order now at ToysRUs.com, Target.com, Walmart.com and VTechKids.com for a suggested retail price of US$79.99.
The estimated shipping date for InnoTab 2 is August 10.
VTech, the creator of the Electronic Learning Products (ELP) category and the award-winning V.Smile TV Learning System, is a world leader of age-appropriate learning toys. Since 1980, VTech has been developing high-quality, innovative educational products that enrich children's development, from birth to preteen, through fun and smart play.
VTech Electronics North America, LLC is based in Arlington Heights, Ill. VTech Electronics Ltd. is headquartered in Hong Kong with distribution throughout North America, Europe and Asia.
For more information on VTech's additional product lines, visit www.vtechkids.com/, www.facebook.com/VTechtoys on Facebook, or follow @VTechToys on Twitter.