Kidizoom Action Cam Named One of Season’s Hottest Toys, Included on TTPM Summer Playlist
New York – VTech today unveiled its newest collection of products at the TTPM Spring Showcase, further expanding its award-winning lines and bolstering its range of educational, innovative toys. Kicking off the event, the Kidizoom® Action Cam was named to the TTPM Summer Playlist, an annual roundup of the season's hottest toys.
Details on the new products on display can be found at www.VTechKids.com. Highlights include:
- Kidizoom® Action Cam: The Action Cam is a great first video and photo camera for kids and is durable enough to handle drops and tumbles. It comes with two included mounts so they can attach it to their bike, skateboard and more, and a waterproof case, making it perfect for interactive play and capturing life's adventures. It features a 1.4" color LCD screen, can take stop-motion videos and time-lapse photos, and offers games, fun effects, frames and photo filters. (Ages 4 years and up, MSRP US$59.99)
- Kidizoom® Smartwatch: The interactive Kidizoom Smartwatch lets kids capture photos, add photo effects, record videos and play built-in games for learning fun on the go. Complete with an easy-to-use 1.4" color touch screen, as well as more than 50 digital and analog clock displays, the multi-functional Kidizoom Smartwatch is perfect for kids learning to tell time. (Ages 4 years and up, MSRP US$59.99)
- InnoTab® Max: VTech's 4th generation kids' learning tablet features its fastest processor yet with up to six times the processing power of previous generations, a 7" high-resolution display, Android operating system and a huge existing library of age-appropriate apps plus hand-picked Android learning games. Includes an enhanced version of VTech Kid Connect™, for no additional charge, with new features such as family group chat and a multi-player game. (Ages 3-9, MSRP US$109.99)
- Lil' Critters Moosical Beads™: Press the light-up buttons or spin the square bead to hear playful phrases and three sing-along songs that teach shapes, colors, numbers and letters. The plush body features different fabric textures to develop tactile awareness, and the easy-to-grasp ring strengthens motor skills. (Ages Birth and up, MSRP US$12.99)
- Lil' Critters Roll & Discover Ball™: Little ones can toss, shake, roll, and crawl after this bright ball to hear more than 50 cheerful melodies, phrases and sounds while strengthening their motor skills. Six playful animal characters and a variety of soft textures will capture children's attention and encourage exploration, and pressing the big star button introduces numbers and animals. (Ages 6 months and up, MSRP US$14.99)
- Lil' Critters Spin & Discover Ferris Wheel™: This unique toy attracts baby's attention with its three cheerful animals, flashing stars, friendly voice and happy music. A suction cup conveniently holds the toy in place on high chairs and other surfaces while children spin the wheel to hear more than 40 fun sounds, phrases, cheerful melodies and songs, all while strengthening their motor skills. (Ages 6 months and up, MSRP US$12.99)
- Go! Go! Smart Wheels® Deluxe Vehicles: The new deluxe vehicles are connected SmartPoint vehicles with a detachable hitch and accessory. Perfectly sized for little hands, each vehicle responds to SmartPoint locations with different sing-along songs, melodies, sounds and phrases while teaching a letter and the name of the vehicle. The new SUV & Trailer and Tanker Truck work with Go! Go! Smart Wheels and Go! Go! Smart Animals playsets (sold separately). (Ages 1-5, MSPR US$10.99 each)
- Go! Go! Smart Wheels® Vehicles: These electronic play vehicles are perfectly sized for little hands and entertain children with a light-up button that activates music and sounds. The new school bus, SUV and taxi also respond to SmartPoint locations with different phrases and sound effects on all Go! Go! Smart Wheels playsets (sold separately). (Ages 1-5, MSRP US$7.99 each)
- Go! Go! Smart Animals® Assorted Characters: Adorable new Go! Go! Smart Animals send children on a wild learning adventure. Perfectly sized for little hands, these electronic animals feature a light-up button that triggers fun animal sounds, three sing-along songs and teach a letter, animal name and more. A new cow, donkey, pig and sheep join a line-up that includes a monkey, tiger, lion, hippo, giraffe, elephant, zebra and alligator. Each animal responds to SmartPoint locations with different phrases and more on Go! Go! Smart Animals and Go! Go! Smart Wheels playsets (each sold separately). (Ages 1-5, MSRP US$7.99 each)
- Go! Go! Smart Friends® Busy Sound Discovery Home: This interactive house features seven MagicPoint locations that encourage imaginative play and emphasize cause-and-effect relationships. Simply place Miss Norah on one of the MagicPoint locations to experience her friendly personality, motion, lights and more. Activate the MagicChat feature in the playroom, and hearMiss Norah and other MagicPoint characters (sold separately) chat and sing with each other. Miss Norah also responds to other MagicPoint locations on Go! Go! Smart Friends accessories and playsets (each sold separately). (Ages 1-5, MSRP US$44.99 each)
- Go! Go! Smart Friends® Characters: Perfectly sized for little hands, each item includes both a character and MagicPoint accessory! Children can press a light-up button on these chunky, colorful figures to hear the characters come to life with an introduction, things they like to do and three sing-along songs. The figures can also be placed on their included MagicPoint accessory or on other MagicPoint locations on Go! Go! Smart Friends playsets (each sold separately) to experience the characters' unique personalities, fun phrases, motion, lights and more. (Ages 1-5, MSRP US$8.99 each)
"We are excited to continue to expand our collection of engaging products that combine learning, technology and fun. We are honored that our propensity for innovation has been recognized with the inclusion of our new Kidizoom Action Cam selected for the TTPM Summer Playlist." –William To, President, VTech Electronics North America.
"VTech continues to get it right—balancing technology and play in ways that are accessible, easy-to-use and appropriate for kids. The strategic and appropriate application of technology enhances but never overwhelms the main objective of any toy, which is to provide a rich, engaging and expressive play experience for kids." – Chris Byrne, content director for TTPM (www.ttpm.com), aka The Toy Guy®.
VTech is a world leader in age-appropriate and developmental stage-based electronic learning products for children. As a pioneer in the learning toy category, VTech develops high-quality, innovative educational products that enrich children's development and make learning fun. With a rich, almost 35 year history, VTech has not only established itself as a learning authority but also consistently remains at the forefront of innovation with multiple award-winning products such as the InnoTab® MAX, VTech's first children's tablet with Android™ learning content, Kidizoom® Smartwatch, the first smartwatch for kids with a built-in camera, InnoTab® 3S, MobiGo®, V.Reader® and V.Smile®. The Learning Lodge®, VTech's comprehensive app store, features a robust library of more than 800 educational and entertaining games, e-Books, music and videos with engaging age-appropriate content across the widest variety of curricula, with content expanding to offer even more titles. The company also has a broad range of award-winning infant and preschool products available in 24 different languages worldwide, with more than 100 new products introduced every year. VTech was awarded a prestigious 2015 Toy of The Year (TOTY) Award for its Go! Go! Smart Animals® Zoo Explorers Playset™. In order to further strengthen VTech's position as a learning authority, the company's Expert Panel, with esteemed experts in reading, language arts, science, math, and child development, consult on new product introductions and Learning Lodge content.
VTech Electronics North America, LLC is based in Arlington Heights, Illinois. VTech Electronics Limited is headquartered in Hong Kong with distribution globally.
TTPM is the #1 resource where consumers can research and find the best in toys, baby gear, pet toys, kids electronics, and sporting goods. TTPM is the only site that combines expert reviews (both video and written) with live price comparison, sales notifications, one-click purchasing, and product availability at major retailers. The Shop for Kids app by TTPM is a free app that combines expert product reviews with real time price comparison, availability at major retailers, and one click purchasing; it is the #1 rated Apple App in its category.