Six VTech Toys Receive The National Parenting Center’s Seal of Approval
Chicago – Today VTech announced six of its products have received The National Parenting Center's Seal of Approval. The Touch & Learn Activity Desk™ Deluxe, Go! Go! Smart Friends® Enchanted Princess Palace™, Go! Go! Smart Wheels® Treasure Mountain Train Adventure™, Ring & Learn Cash Register™, Care for Me Learning Carrier™ and Gallop & Rock Learning Pony™ were all recipients.
"We are delighted that so many of our products have been acknowledged by The National Parenting Center," said William To, President, VTech Electronics North America. "It's an honor to receive recognition from such an esteemed organization, and we remain committed to developing products with rewarding, age-appropriate content that make learning fun through discovery."
"VTech continues their impressive run of creating dynamic and engaging toys that really connect with our parent and child testers. Their acknowledgement and enthusiasm for VTech's products year after year demonstrates their appreciation of VTech's commitment to pushing boundaries and never resting on their laurels," said David Katzner, President of The National Parenting Center (www.tnpc.com). "We congratulate VTech on their newest Seal of Approval winners and look forward to seeing what's in store for 2017."
Additional details about VTech's award-winning products can be found at www.vtechkids.com and include:
- Touch & Learn Activity Desk™ Deluxe: Touch & Learn Activity Desk™ Deluxe is a three-in-one desk with interactive activity cards that's expandable for more fun and discovery. The desk features an interactive desktop and five pages to explore that are filled with engaging content including letters, numbers, music, colors and more. Choose from eight expansion packs (each sold separately) that each focus on a specific curriculum like reading skills, animals and numbers. It also transforms from a desk into an easel and chalkboard with plenty of storage space for art supplies to encourage play and discovery. The LED display illustrates letter and number stroke order and how to draw basic shapes. For even more fun, toddlers can play with the toy telephone or listen to fun tunes on the music player. Enjoy hours of fun as kids create, discover and learn. (Ages 2-5 years, MSRP: US$54.99) TNPC Review: http://the-parenting-center.com/touch-learn-activity-desk-deluxe/
- Go! Go! Smart Friends® Enchanted Princess Palace™: Explore each magical room in the Go! Go! Smart Friends® Enchanted Princess Palace™. This epic palace expands to four feet long and has a variety of luxurious rooms including a ballroom, music room, kitchen, bedroom and observation tower. While exploring the palace with Princess Darla, place her on the five MagicPoint locations to experience her friendly personality, lights and more. When Princess Darla sits at her MagicChat tea set table with a friend (additional characters sold separately), they will interact by chatting and singing with each other. The palace also has a clock with a movable hand and three light-up buttons that introduce words, colors, letters and numbers and play magical melodies and sing-along songs. Toddlers can create a whole kingdom featuring princesses, princes, fairies, magical creatures and more with Go! Go! Smart Friends characters and playsets (sold separately). (Ages 18 months - 5 years, MSRP: US$59.99) TNPC Review: http://the-parenting-center.com/go-go-smart-friends-enchanted-princess-palace/
- Go! Go! Smart Wheels® Treasure Mountain Train Adventure™: It's a gold rush at the Go! Go! Smart Wheels Treasure Mountain Train Adventure. Turn on the motorized freight train and watch as it chugs around the tracks, through the tunnels and up hills on its own! The included train responds to nine SmartPoint locations with fun phrases, music and more. Pretend to mine for gold in the mountain by hammering the three shape-sorter blocks through the mine shaft. Each piece will roll down the mountain where it can be loaded onto the cargo car attached to the train. Or, kids can wait for the cargo car to pass under the mine shaft and try to hammer the shape-sorter blocks onto it. The gold mine also includes rotating gears and a crane to move the shape pieces around. Press the toy freight train's light-up button to hear three sing-along songs and learn the letter "F" and the name of the vehicle. Collect other SmartPoint vehicles, and connect to other Go! Go! Smart Wheels and Go! Go! Smart Animals playsets with tracks (sold separately) to encourage children's creativity. (Ages 1-5 years, MSRP: US$54.99) TNPC review: http://the-parenting-center.com/go-go-smart-wheels-treasure-mountain-train-adventure/
- Ring & Learn Cash Register™: Little shoppers will love filling their basket with healthy play food and pretending to buy it with this interactive toy cash register. Weigh the food, ring up the order and use the credit card to pay for the groceries. Each interaction is rewarded with a variety of playful phrases, fun sounds, songs and music. Press the light-up number buttons to introduce numbers, colors, food and play healthy-eating phrases. For more role-play fun, press the "open" button to pop open the cash register drawer. (Ages 12-36 months, MSRP: US$24.99) TNPC Review: http://the-parenting-center.com/ring-learn-cash-register/
- Care for Me Learning Carrier™: The Care for Me Learning Carrier is an interactive pet carrier that lets little ones take their plush pet anywhere! Put the plush puppy inside or take her out of the carrier and hear playful phrases when opening and closing the door. The activity panel on the side of the carrier is packed with learning fun. Press the light-up buttons to learn about colors, shapes, pet care and more. Sliding the letter beads introduces letters and plays music. Sliding the window and spinning the roller add to the fun and encourage motor skills. The carrier also includes four pet care accessories so toddlers can groom, feed and play with the cuddly puppy. (Ages 9-36 months, MSRP: US$24.99) TNPC Review: http://the-parenting-center.com/care-for-me-learning-carrier/
- Gallop & Rock Learning Pony™: Hop in the saddle and go for a ride on the Gallop & Rock Learning Pony. This interactive 2-in-1 pony grows with a child and quickly transforms from a rocking horse to a ride-on toy. Brightly colored buttons introduce colors, action words and play realistic pony sounds for imaginative play. The pony also features a motion sensor that detects children's movement and responds with cheerful music and pony sounds to encourage them to rock and ride! (Ages 12-36 months, MSRP: US$39.99) TNPC Review: http://the-parenting-center.com/gallop-rock-learning-pony/
VTech is a world leader in age-appropriate and developmental stage-based electronic learning products for children. As a pioneer in the learning toy category, VTech develops high-quality, innovative educational products that enrich children's development and make learning fun. With a rich, almost 40 year history, VTech has not only established itself as a learning authority but also consistently remains at the forefront of innovation with multiple award-winning products. The company also has a broad range of award-winning infant and preschool products available in 24 different languages worldwide, with more than 100 new products introduced every year. VTech was awarded a prestigious 2015 Toy of The Year (TOTY) Award for its Go! Go! Smart Animals® Zoo Explorers Playset™. In order to further strengthen VTech's position as a learning authority, the company's Expert Panel, with esteemed experts in reading, language arts, science, math, and child development, consult on new product introductions.
VTech Electronics North America, LLC is based in Arlington Heights, Illinois. VTech Electronics Limited is headquartered in Hong Kong with distribution globally.
About The National Parenting Center Seal of Approval Program
The National Parenting Center's Seal of Approval program, created in 1990 as an adjunct to TNPC's support services, identifies the finest products and services being marketed to the parent/child audience. From educational and entertainment products and equipment to travel destinations, the consumer-oriented testing process solicits evaluations from parents and their children. This award signifies to other parents that their peers have acknowledged a product's quality and desirability based on a wide variety of determining factors.