VTech Introduces the Next Wave of Wireless Freedom for Hotels and Guests
TIGARD, ORE. – VTech Communications, Inc. today announced a multi-model SIP series designed with modern hotel rooms in mind. With the new Hidden Base Series, hotels can now discreetly mount a compact base system while placing paired wireless handsets anywhere throughout a guest's room.
As room design trends move towards simplification, hotels are looking for multi-functional solutions that save space and cut costs. The Hidden Base Series meets those needs head-on by enabling affordability and efficiency through flexible room placement and reduced cabling costs. Powered by PoE or standard AC outlets, the new Hidden Base series also syncs wirelessly with paired handsets, removing the need for individual cable drops at each handset location and saving hotels more than US$200 per drop.
This impressive series introduces the CTM-S2415HC, the smallest cordless SIP handset available on the market. This sleek, antibacterial handset pairs with the compact CTM-S2110 Hidden Base System, which supports up to four handsets per phone base. With up to 500 feet of range, the Hidden Base also flaunts premier long-range coverage and clarity enabled by DECT 6.0 technology, a unique antenna design, and advanced noise-filtering technology.
Users can increase range in multiple directions with the Snom M1 SIP DECT Repeater for larger rooms and suites. Each M1 repeater can support two additional cordless handsets, and each Hidden Base can pair with up to three repeaters. The seamless DECT 6.0 connection between base and repeater, and base and handsets, eliminates interference from wireless networks and other wireless devices for superior audio quality. Also, it ensures users won’t lose a call if they walk about the room while talking.
Below is an illustration of a Hidden Base deployment in a multi-room suite to showcase placement possibilities and range.
The Hidden Base Series provides the ideal solution for hoteliers looking to optimize smaller spaces while still offering expansive mobile communication capabilities.
Hidden Base Series Key Features:
- Handset with antibacterial plastic inhibits 99.9% of bacteria growth
- Handset available in matte black and silver black resists fingerprint smudges and scratches
- Handset Speakerphone: hands-free conversations are easy with the touch of a button
- Remote configuration enables users to program network parameters remotely to avoid disturbing guests
- Hidden Base allows for flexible room placement and reduces cabling costs
- The flexibility to mix and match up to four accessory handsets
- Supports up to three Snom M1 SIP DECT repeaters to extend the range up to 500 feet
- Supports up to two handsets behind the M1 DECT repeater connection
The New Hidden Base Series Lineup Includes the Following Model Numbers:
- CTM-S2110 SIP 1-Line Hidden Base
- CTM-S2115 SIP 1-Line Hidden Base with 1 Cordless Handset and Charger
- CTM-S2415HC Contemporary SIP 1-Line Cordless Accessory Handset with Charger
Founded in 1976, VTech is the largest manufacturer of residential phones in North America, and the global leader in electronic learning products from infancy through toddler and preschool. It also provides highly sought-after contract manufacturing services. VTech's mission is to design, manufacture and supply innovative and high-quality products in a manner that minimizes any impact on the environment, while creating sustainable value for its stakeholders and the community.