Seven VTech Products Recognized with Prestigious Mom’s Choice Award (只提供英文版)
Chicago – Today VTech announced seven products have earned the Mom's Choice Award® for the best in family-friendly products. Having been rigorously tested by a panel of evaluators, the winners include the Touch & Learn Activity Desk™ Deluxe, Sort & Discover Activity Cube™, Care for Me Learning Carrier™, Ring & Learn Cash Register™, Bizzy the Mix & Move Bot™, Gallop & Rock Learning Pony™ and Go! Go! Smart Friends® Enchanted Princess Palace™.
"We are very excited that many of our toys from a variety of different product lines have earned the Mom's Choice Awards Honoring Excellence Seal of Approval," said William To, President, VTech Electronics North America. "These awards are a testament to both the high quality toys we offer and the imaginative and multi-sensory learning experiences they provide."
"VTech's engaging toys consistently score high with our judging panel of parents, kids and experts, and this year was no exception," said Dawn Matheson, Executive Director of the Mom's Choice Awards. "Parents and educators know that products and services bearing our seal of approval are high-quality and also a great value. The MCA evaluation program is designed to incorporate the expertise of scientists, physicians and other specialists; but we also engage parents, children, educators, and caregivers because they are experts in knowing what is best for their families."
Additional details about VTech's award-winning products can be found at www.vtechkids.com and include:
- Touch & Learn Activity Desk™ Deluxe: The Touch & Learn Activity Desk Deluxe is a three-in-one desk with interactive activity cards that's expandable for more fun and discovery. The desk features an interactive desktop and five pages to explore that are filled with engaging content including letters, numbers, music, colors and more. Choose from eight expansion packs (each sold separately) that each focus on a specific curriculum like reading skills, animals and numbers. It also transforms from a desk into an easel and chalkboard with plenty of storage space for art supplies to encourage play and discovery. The LED display illustrates letter and number stroke order and how to draw basic shapes. For even more fun, toddlers can play with the toy telephone or listen to fun tunes on the music player. Enjoy hours of fun as kids create, discover and learn. (Ages 2-5 years, MSRP: US$54.99)
- Sort & Discover Activity Cube™: The Sort & Discover Activity Cube is five sides of fun! Little ones will love exploring seven fun activities and two electronic panels that introduce colors, numbers, animals and more. Turn the book page, twist the spinner and slide the animals to develop fine motor skills. The activity cube also develops hand-eye coordination with the shape sorter and colorful shape blocks. (Ages 9-36 months, MSRP: US$29.99)
- Care for Me Learning Carrier™: The Care for Me Learning Carrier is an interactive pet carrier that lets little ones take their plush pet anywhere! Put the plush puppy inside or take her out of the carrier and hear playful phrases when opening and closing the door. The activity panel on the side of the carrier is packed with learning fun. Press the light-up buttons to learn about colors, shapes, pet care and more. Sliding the letter beads introduces letters and plays music. Sliding the window and spinning the roller add to the fun and encourage motor skills. The carrier also includes four pet care accessories so toddlers can groom, feed and play with the cuddly puppy. (Ages 9-36 months, MSRP: US$24.99)
- Ring & Learn Cash Register™: Little shoppers will love filling their basket with healthy play food and pretending to buy it with this interactive toy cash register. Weigh the food, ring up the order and use the credit card to pay for the groceries. Each interaction is rewarded with a variety of playful phrases, fun sounds, songs and music. Press the light-up number buttons to introduce numbers, colors, food and play healthy-eating phrases. For more role-play fun, press the "open" button to pop open the cash register drawer. (Ages 12-36 months, MSRP: US$24.99)
- Bizzy the Mix & Move Bot™: Now children can get creative as they build their own robot with Bizzy the Mix & Move Bot. With 10 different accessories there are so many ways to encourage the role-play experience by creating a different robot every time they play. This playful bot illustrates cause and effect as children connect the 10 accessories to trigger fun responses. It also includes 10 fun and unique melodies that children can personalize by switching around the accessories to add in their own special sound effects. Bizzy will guide children through various activities, allowing for creative, independent play. Bizzy also loves to dance around to the music on his interchangeable legs or wheels. With Bizzy around, the fun never stops! (Ages 2 – 5 years, MSRP: US$24.99)
- Gallop & Rock Learning Pony™: Hop in the saddle and go for a ride on the Gallop & Rock Learning Pony. This interactive 2-in-1 pony grows with a child and quickly transforms from a rocking horse to a ride-on toy. Brightly colored buttons introduce colors, action words and play realistic pony sounds for imaginative play. The pony also features a motion sensor that detects children's movement and responds with cheerful music and pony sounds to encourage them to rock and ride! (Ages 12-36 months, MSRP: US$39.99)
- Go! Go! Smart Friends® Enchanted Princess Palace™: Explore each magical room in the Go! Go! Smart Friends Enchanted Princess Palace. This epic palace expands to four feet long and has a variety of luxurious rooms including a ballroom, music room, kitchen, bedroom and observation tower. While exploring the palace with Princess Darla, place her on the five MagicPoint locations to experience her friendly personality, lights and more. When Princess Darla sits at her MagicChat tea set table with a friend (additional characters sold separately), they will interact by chatting and singing with each other. The palace also has a clock with a movable hand and three light-up buttons that introduce words, colors, letters and numbers and play magical melodies and sing-along songs. Toddlers can create a whole kingdom featuring princesses, princes, fairies, magical creatures and more with Go! Go! Smart Friends characters and playsets (sold separately). (Ages 18 months - 5 years, MSRP: US$59.99)
VTech is a world leader in age-appropriate and developmental stage-based electronic learning products for children. As a pioneer in the learning toy category, VTech develops high-quality, innovative educational products that enrich children's development and make learning fun. With a rich, almost 40 year history, VTech has not only established itself as a learning authority but also consistently remains at the forefront of innovation with multiple award-winning products. The company also has a broad range of award-winning infant and preschool products available in 24 different languages worldwide, with more than 100 new products introduced every year. VTech was awarded a prestigious 2015 Toy of The Year (TOTY) Award for its Go! Go! Smart Animals® Zoo Explorers Playset™. In order to further strengthen VTech's position as a learning authority, the company's Expert Panel, with esteemed experts in reading, language arts, science, math, and child development, consult on new product introductions.
VTech Electronics North America, LLC is based in Arlington Heights, Illinois. VTech Electronics Limited is headquartered in Hong Kong with distribution globally.
About The Mom's Choice Awards®
The Mom's Choice Awards® (MCA) evaluates products and services created for children, families and educators. The program is globally recognized for establishing the benchmark of excellence in family-friendly media, products and services. The organization is based in the United States and has reviewed thousands of entries from more than 55 countries.
Around the world, parents, educators, retailers and members of the media look for the MCA mother-and-child Honoring Excellence seal of approval when selecting quality products and services for children and families.
Learn more about the Mom's Choice Awards by visiting their website: www.MomsChoiceAwards.com.