New Features of the AT&T TL86103 Advances Phone Options for Small Business Owners (只提供英文版)
22 July 2014
Beaverton, Ore – Small business owners looking to manage and streamline calls on one easy-to-use device can do so with the new AT&T-branded TL86103 2-Line Corded and Cordless Answering System with Connect to Cell™ (MSRP $149.95) from Advanced American Telephones (AAT), which manufactures AT&T-branded telephones under a licensing agreement with AT&T Intellectual Property. The TL86103 is the newest version of the number one selling 2-line cordless phone (TL86109) in the U.S. since early 2012.
With Connect to Cell technology, users can pair their mobile phones to make and receive cellular calls straight from the TL86103.This provides greater freedom to move around without worrying about a lost cellular connection. Users can also leverage Connect to Cell technology to receive mobile alerts when a synced Android™ cell phone receives a text, e-mail, or social media update.
With built-in DECT 6.0 technology, users benefit from superior voice and sound quality. This means conversations are free of static or background noise almost anywhere in the home or office. The TL86103 streamlines calls with two phone lines and a digital answering system, and can route up to five lines into one unit: two landline numbers, two cell phone numbers and one softphone account. The system enables even greater flexibility with the AT&T Softphone Call Manager, which moves Microsoft® Lync® and Skype™ calls from the computer screen to the TL86103.
"We recognized that small business owners were craving a solution, and the TL86103 was designed to meet those needs," said Matt Ramage, senior vice president, product management, Advanced American Telephones. "The new features in the TL86103 provide small business owners with the tools they need to manage and grow their business."
For more information on AT&T-branded residential and small business telephony products, please visit www.telephones.att.com.
TL86103 Features and Specifications:
- 2-Line operation, with virtual multi-line operation
- Store 6,000 contacts from up to 4 different cell phones
- Unsurpassed range (up to 45 percent better than competitors)
- Caller ID announce and caller ID share
- HD audio
- Two USB ports on the base for mobile phone charging
- Extra-large display
- Expandable system up to 12 devices (uses TL86003 accessory handset and TL7600 cordless accessory headset)
- Backlit handset keypad and display
- ECO mode
- Quiet mode
- Line power mode
- Up to 22 minutes of digital recording time for each line
- Table and wall mountable
- Battery type-2.4V 400mAh Ni-MH
- Compatible with AT&T TL7600 cordless accessory headset and TL80133 cordless speakerphone
- Limited 1-year manufacturer's warranty
- Available at: http://telephones.att.com, Staples, Office Depot, Office Max
- List price: TL86103 (MSRP US$149.95) TL86003 Cordless Accessory Handset (MSRP US$59.95)
About Advanced American Telephones
Advanced American Telephones (AAT) designs, manufactures and distributes AT&T-branded telephone products in the United States and Canada under a brand license agreement with AT&T Intellectual Property II, L.P. AAT is owned by VTech Holdings Ltd. VTech is a widely recognized leader in corded and cordless telephones.
Connect to Cell is a trademark of Advanced American Telephones.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Microsoft® Lync® is a trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
Skype™ is a trademark of Skype, Inc.
All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.